Who We Are

Based in Victoria BC, we are a mixed group of dice-rolling gamers. As a group we try to encourage all types of interactive games and hobbies as an expressive way to enjoy ourselves.

We do it for the fun of it.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Group Fail

That was a really long week, and my brain juices are out of wack, so I apologize now for my unruliness. Although I detest sleep my body still demands some time doing so, and there is also the need to do other things (outside the Hole), 'open gaming' days are over. No-longer will I lurk upon the mere possibility of a game, I believe it is quite easy to arrange a game (like leaving a reply on here for instance).

The Warchallenge.......sigh. I was hoping this little event would inspire/provoke some fellow gamers to try. To my sadness, only two people are taking up the challenge. This simply is not enough people to run a fair/proper/fun contest;

Unless I hear otherwise, the Warchallenge is canceled.

Ricalope.

3 comments:

  1. we rabbit holers wear our hearts on our sleeves.
    that's part of why we're so great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well that means that me and the other person who took up this challenge, will probably still want to play.....

    ReplyDelete