Who We Are

Based in Victoria BC, we are a mixed group of dice-rolling gamers. As a group we try to encourage all types of interactive games and hobbies as an expressive way to enjoy ourselves.

We do it for the fun of it.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Trespassing


Their home planet destroyed by Chaos, the Wolfram Chapter of Space Marines with their planet's surviving people wander through the Phasian sector, looking for a haven to start again...


Jungle world with complex ceremonial ruins...



"Wow, it sure is bright out there..."
"I know, I feel a bit drab today." "SHUT UP!!!"


Space Marine deployment.



"nnzzzzzzrAHA!! Daemons!!! I KNEW IT!!! hrzzzzzz..."
"You almost sound pleased."


"That thing that ate Tarquin's squad is coming straight towards us."


POKE! WRENCH! SHRIEK!!
"Holy crap, did you see that!??"

"Hey there little lady, you can't just do that..."

~~~I think you're neat. I think I may have your soul.~~~


"GET 'EM!!!!!"




The Land Raider gets punked, and Peltops and the Sternguard emerge, blinking...


"FOR THE PEOPLE!!!"


"Oh god... there's too many... zzz!!..."


As marine flesh is torn and chewn, morale is being sapped.

"Hey baebez, like my Big Gun?"



With Goldi out of action, the right flank begins to collapse.


This is where Metalon was at the end of the game. Does he get to pick a veteran ability?
I'm proud of him for finishing off Sevorinia... AFTER ALL THE DAMAGE SHE DID...!



Daemonettes run rampant in celebration. Sammy wins 2 objectives to 0. Three points for her, and one for me! Ouch! Good game. We played the "Vanguard" Space Marine mission.

Sammy came up with a 'jungle' terrain rule that I agreed with, and it gave a really cool flavour to this game. All grass-mat tablespace represents 'jungle': which does not block line of sight, and gives a 5+ cover save; and is difficult terrain for models on foot (but not for vehicles, which simply crush the delicate plants!).


No comments:

Post a Comment