Who We Are

Based in Victoria BC, we are a mixed group of dice-rolling gamers. As a group we try to encourage all types of interactive games and hobbies as an expressive way to enjoy ourselves.

We do it for the fun of it.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Zombie Minigame

Here is a fun little game I made this afternoon out of curiosity. I'm not saying this is balanced or anything, but I did try :) I think it worked out pretty fair.



Determining direction of attack / deployment zones.



Marines walk on from their table edge; zombie zone marked out for setup. They rolled a 6 for DT... (hungry zombies!)



Ready!



Pistols do nothing, and combat is joined. Marines do pretty well. Wounds on the zombie "unit" from Fearless are a definite advantage.


Zombies begin to crowd around.


One Marine fails a storm shield save and is eaten!




Heavy slogging as more undead catch the scent and move in.





"Yeahahh!!" The crowd is thinning...


In the end, two marines remain after dispatching 27 zombies.

Sound / look fair? Give you any ideas? Leave a comment!
Home-engineering of games and particular scenarios is something I would like to try more of.
:) Chris

1 comment:

  1. I would give them 2 attacks, maybe it is just me...
    we should try one with steamzombies too!

    ReplyDelete