Who We Are

Based in Victoria BC, we are a mixed group of dice-rolling gamers. As a group we try to encourage all types of interactive games and hobbies as an expressive way to enjoy ourselves.

We do it for the fun of it.

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Chaos is Good.....Yes?

The courageous men of the Empire attempt to thwart us my Lord. We shall crush them, yes? Mmmm hmmm, guns are bad. We send Eddy, yes?
By the Hells! They send more knights, hnn gnnn hnnn...
March warriors! Into the cannon-fire! Into their lines! For Tzeentch!
As you wish my Lord, my thanks that we can share the deaths of knights, yes?
But they hold firm my Lord, must we have to march all the way to them? Why do the cowards not charge us?!
I, Fel-Ur-Ket, chosen of Tzeentch, can bring Eddy back to us. Next Morrslieb, yes?
Oh joy! Oh wanton carnage! My Lord is mighty, yes? Does your Sigmar save you, no?
A dirty move, yes... The Aspirants crushed beneath your steel hooves. I will read the blood-stains after the battle, yes?
The spawn-things are useful, yes...
Not even your mighty cannons can bring down my Lord. Watch as the chaos winds warp your barrels, yes!
Your end draws near knights, yes?
Your soldiers are mere men, the mighty warriors of Tzeentch will crush all who oppose them, yes!
Fools of the Empire, yes? Think you will survive, yes?
I think not, hnnn gnnn hnnnn....
You arrive late, gunners. Chaos owns the battlefield, hnnn gnnn hnnnn.... Run to your Empire, hnnnn gnnnn hnnnn.... We will catch you, yes?

1 comment:

  1. WOW nice one!!!
    I was giggling and cursing the shortest.......

    ReplyDelete