Who We Are

Based in Victoria BC, we are a mixed group of dice-rolling gamers. As a group we try to encourage all types of interactive games and hobbies as an expressive way to enjoy ourselves.

We do it for the fun of it.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Adventuring Party - Elven Hunter

This is a mini I did a couple years ago, it was the first model that I used white primer on. The model is from Privateer's Iron Kingdoms range, handed down to me due to inadequate attention.
He has been used every so often on the batlemat to represent various elves. For a while he was used to represent Dantii. Recently, I picked up a bunch of other Iron Kingdoms minis to build up my "adventuring party". Since we use the battlemat every other game or so, I intend on expanding my rpg collection (which I call the adventuring party).
Next up, some more recent additions!
Until next round, be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment