Who We Are

Based in Victoria BC, we are a mixed group of dice-rolling gamers. As a group we try to encourage all types of interactive games and hobbies as an expressive way to enjoy ourselves.

We do it for the fun of it.

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Praise to Trading!

This post contains a mixture of models old edition, new edition, built by me, built by my friend, painted by me, painted by my friend... also we are both huge converters. I did a great big trade with him and so I have the opportunity to do something I am particularly fond of, which is remaking and refreshing an entire army according to my own vision, and the other stuff I have lying around.

Aspiring Sorcerer and Thousand Sons.

Predator of Tzeentch.


 I finally have a proper ride for Dragger and his unit.

Khorne Berzerkers.

I think the Phasian sector may see an uptick in Scream Walker activity.
'Til next time, cheerio!

1 comment:

  1. liking the skull-pile! Looks like I better get on that board for you....

    ReplyDelete