Who We Are

Based in Victoria BC, we are a mixed group of dice-rolling gamers. As a group we try to encourage all types of interactive games and hobbies as an expressive way to enjoy ourselves.

We do it for the fun of it.

Friday, May 4, 2012

Underreported


The Legion de Sang had a go at a force of marauding beasts this day.


"I say, shall we hole up hear 'til we fah?" "Yes, jolly good show. Prepare to fah."


The eye of combat looks jaggy today. 

I did pretty well at first, driving the beasts back across the field. A Swordsman even took Jabberslythe P'ho-Qui's last wound, too!




 Those units of Minotaurs had staying power, though, and with the help of a few lesser Beasts the Beasts prevailed at the last combat of turn 6. I am proud of myself having gone the distance with my Empire against Ric's beasts. An outstanding game!


"O! Tsarina and my mighty home land..."

1 comment:

  1. Chaos' view is imminent. You are a challenging opponent sir but the Dark Gods favour me well!

    ReplyDelete