Who We Are

Based in Victoria BC, we are a mixed group of dice-rolling gamers. As a group we try to encourage all types of interactive games and hobbies as an expressive way to enjoy ourselves.

We do it for the fun of it.

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Adventuring Party - Jackalope

 I got my dirty skinny fingers on Reaper's Jackalope, such a cute little guy.  If there is one mini that every PRG collection needs, it is a horned rabbit!
 Instead of the usual cobblestones, I based the little guy on a "frolicking in the grass" type base with the cunning addition of a stick.  The rocks are made from plasticard.  A really simple mini in all.
 I chose the same color scheme as the mighty Jack T. Rabbit; white with grey ears, butt and nose.  Wisely, I left out a small pile of poops...
Until next round...

No comments:

Post a Comment